1. Well, it’s past The Fourth Of July and I was at no park. There are trees in my yard and I did go for a walk.
2. Yeah, TOTALLY missing Xanga 2.0. Miss the app for the phone. Miss not being able to check from my phone. So, I’m not really happy with Xanga 2.0.
3. Started my nineteenth year at work. Wonder if I’ll get something for my twenty year mark.
4. Fall starts in just over three weeks. As par for North Eastern Ohio weather goes, it’ll be the hottest day of the season.
5. The Cleveland Indians are two games out of the Wild Card postion for the play-offs. And have won more games than last year. The Cleveland Browns start their season tomorrow. The Ohio State Buckeyes won another game against a cream puff team without their starting quarterback. Lets see how they’ll do against a decent football team next week. Oh, The Denver Broncos spanked The Baltimore Ravens. Or as I like to call them, Cleveland Browns East.
6. Friday The 13th, two dead trees are to be taken out of the back yard. So, hoping no evil spirits are under ground.
7. My home town school football team is 2-0 after spanking a team 58-21.
(Speaking about sports and spanking… Hmmm, should have posted NSFW in the header. )
8. Burn Notice ends it’s series run this Thursday. I haven’t watched the last season in full. May end up buying it when it hits DVD. Will tape/download the last episode. Heard rumours that not all things will be resolved. Leaving it to possible either mini series or made for tv movie. And there will NOT be a happy ending. Or Matt Mix maybe screwing with us. Who knows. Hawaii 5-0 repeats are going to be on TNT. There are a few new shows I’m going to give a shot but may end up downloading to my PSP for later viewings.
9. Direct TV has HBO and Cinemax free this weekend and the only movies I’m recording are Argo and the latest Bourne Movie. Nothing else caught my eye to record.
Well, that’s all for now. Time fo bed. Early day tomorrow. And may try again to make a dent on the tree limb pile. Or pay extra for removal when the two dead trees get taken down.
10. Am loving the cool weather. Too bad it’s going to get in the mid to upper 80′s early next week. But it’s North Eastern Ohio Weather. It bounces so much I kinda expect snow before Halloween. Some one the next street over has started decorating their yard in a Halloween Theme already. How about waiting until October first, huh???