1. How’s that for an invite to read something, huh?
2. Yes, there is such a thing and my home town of North Ridgeville Ohio put one on yesterday. As IF The Corn Festival wasn’t enough, we have this. And why not? It’s the one animal that you have to admire that when you piss it off, instead of biting or clawing at you it’s make sure that you NEVER mess with one again. And Warner Brothers and Mel Blanc made a character of a Skunk.
3. Am enjoying this Fall like weather we’re having in North Eastern Ohio. But due to the rain we got Thursday into Friday, the two dead trees are coming down on September 30th, providing of course on the cooperation of Mother Nature.
4. The Cleveland Browns lost another game. The Defense looks great. They held a Super Bowl Champion team to just 14 points. But the Offense sucked the life out the place. The Cleveland Indians are winning and a game and a half out of the final wild card slot. But there is more than a few games left to play. But they are winning. Just not having all that great crowds for home games. The Ohio State Buckeyes won again. And that ends the Ohio Sports part of this blog.
5. The next two Thursdays I’m stuck in the Freezer. Am kinda glad the weather cooled off for the reason of the extreems of temps. Nothing like going from a freezing enviroment to a hot and humid enviroment. The makings of a serious Cold. Which reminds me, next pay check I gotta get my Flu Shot.
6. So what new shows are your DVR list this Fall Season??? As If I don’t have enough to watch but there are a few shows I may watch until they start being bad.
7. Did anyone watch the series finale of Burn Notice? If you haven’t, you missed out on an AWESOME episode. Cleaned up a lot of loose ends and it may have leaves room for either a mini series or a two hour movie.
8. Haven’t made up my mind if I want to buy World War Z yet. I may end up buying a Blue Ray player next pay check. They’re cheap and I want to start buying some movies again.
9. Time to call it a night. Another work week awaits me.